Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ronaldo relishes his happiness at Old Trafford

Share

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo said he is happy to stay at Old Trafford, ending speculation about an eventual move to Real Madrid at the January transfer season.

The Portugal international told MUTV he was happy and settled in Manchester.

"There's always speculation, not just about me, but about the future of players all around the world," the 23-year-old said.

"People were speaking about me this summer but that was normal because of what I did during the season.

"What people are saying now is not true.

"Who says that is a liar because I am happy at the club, I want to stay here. I feel at home here. I feel very happy here."

Ronaldo said the United fans are very amazing and they are always supportive.

"I love the fans because they have been brilliant with me, not just this season but every season. Like I said before, I feel at home in Manchester."

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon said there was no agreement between the two clubs on a transfer.

Post your comment on the comments section.

No comments: