Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mourinho Manchester United's Next Manager?

Share

Will Jose Mourinho be Manchester United's next Manager after Sir Alex retires? At least Mourinho has no problem.

Jose Mourinho has said he would be interested in taking charge once Sir Alex Ferguson retires.When asked if he would consider the role, the Inter Manager said: "Who can say no? Nobody could say no. Manchester United belongs to a small group of clubs around the world where nobody can say no."

But Mourinho does not believe Ferguson will be leaving very early. "First of all, I don't believe in 2010 he is leaving – I don't believe," he said. "I think year after year he is the same ... healthy, happy ... so I don't see a reason for him to quit. And in a very fair way, I hope he still goes on, because he's good."

1 comment:

AndyCR7 said...

Jose is the only manager who is capable of replacing Fergie. He is a born winner...