Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Evra targets Premier League hat-trick

Share
Patrice Evra targets a hat-trick of Premier League title and told his team mates to focus on it.

"My target is to win three titles in a row," he said. "To win it again would be the best feeling. We have the potential to do it but we must keep working hard."

Manchester United recieved a boost in their title retain challange after winning the Club World Cup and seeing the leader liverpool and Chelsea dropping points.

But Evra will be missing the Christmas fixtures as he serves four match ban given by the FA. He will play against Chelsea in 10th January.

"I would like to thank the FA for my little holiday, it means I can spend more time with my family over Christmas," he joked.

"I have thought about the ban every day. Of course, I am happy we have won the trophy but I am still very angry because I don't accept I did what they say.

"When you miss games through injury, you can understand it but to miss four games because of this hurts.

"It's not the best Christmas present for me, that's for sure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Evra "thanking" the FA was classic. A bad bad decision on their part I must say.